Welcome!

I am making this blog to chronicle my life as I go forward. I have been napptural/natural for 7 years give or take and am now ready to start my lock journey with sisterlocks. I wanted to start a blog to record my journey as well as to have a place to talk about my passions such as my relationship with my God and friend, Jesus Christ, my wonderful family, my obsession with Haiti, and my amazing friends.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Evelyn

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh, Haiti...

Well, I'm still praying about my upcoming trip with AIM to Haiti. I'm really excited about going back again and serving the Lord there, but am sad to hear about all the unfortunate things that are happening to a people there who have been through enough already. Cholera epidemic and political turmoil/violence with the upcoming election... what a mess.

Haiti needs prayer, and lots of it.

And Haiti needs help.

Just some thoughts.

2 comments:

KnottyAuthor said...

yikes, yes it is. i wish brunsli's blog was still open-but Dew Drop's is. They both experienced bunching for different reasons and had great solutions. Brunsli had a loose texture and colored her locks before they settled.

Kreyola said...

What a blessing that you are serving the lord in Haiti. Will keep you in my prayers. God Bless and Be Safe.